Saturday 10 January 2015

What I Got at The Grace Release!

Hello everybody on January 2nd I was surprised early in the morning! The surprise was my dad waking me up saying "WE ARE GOING TO THE AMERICAN GIRL STORE!!!" I was so excited! I got ready and we drove off. If you were wondering I went to the Toronto American Girl store. I didn't get a lot because I wasn't prepared to come. Anyway hope you enjoy!!!





First up we have the FREE store exclusive. Since this was a Canadian store it only came with the apron. I really like the apron and the envelope it comes in is really cute too! Modeling we have Kanani.
Here is a close-up of the apron! Sorry the lighting is really bad! It was really dark when I took the pictures. Hopefully next time I take pictures it will be daytime!
The next thing I got was Grace's baking outfit. This was my favourite outfit and that's why I got it! (Btw the baking supplies do not come with the set I added them in to complete the photo!)
Here is a close-up, I really recommend getting this outfit! It comes with a lot of things and it is really cute. In my opinion I think it looks great on Noel!
Last but not least I got Grace's purse for myself! It is super cute and it has padding. It fits computers so I recommended it to HannahAGDTimeblog for her MacBook. It is also a purse with a strap but you can take the strap off and carry it in your hand!
Here I am holding it! It is also super big! I love it!!!
 
Thanks for reading my post! If you have any recommendations on what I should post next please leave a comment below! Bye!
 
 




8 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me! I will tell you the ideas on FaceTime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the things you got! I wish I could have gotten one of those aprons! The baking outfit is adorable and I especially love the shoes! That bag is awesome! I didn't even know they had a girl sized one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting Kaitlyn! It's to bad you couldn't get the apron maybe for the next GOTY! Also if you can check out my new page "Blog Buttons"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! OMIGOD. sorry, I overreacted a bit, its just I haven't found another blog where the author is canadian. I live in edmonton, and I can't enter a lot of giveaways because I live in canada. You have the same problem?

      Delete
    2. Yeah I do have that problem a lot!

      Delete