Sunday 8 March 2015

Birthday Haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everybody I am finally doing the requested birthday haul! Most of the things are not AG related so if you don't want that then totally skip this post! I am so, so thankful for all the gifts! I did have a birthday party with 11 people so I did get more thoughtful gifts than normal (not to brag). Lets get started!!!!!!!!!!!!

 (cover photo) ;)

 

 From my dad
-Minion hat
-Ivivva Giftcard
-I-pad mini keyboard case

From Mom
-Wonderland shirt from Gap (reminded me of Taylor Swift)
-Aero Giftcard
From Bailey (my cat)
-iTunes Giftcard



 
From my friend Toren
-The seven year pen, with unicorns on it!!!!!!!!!!!
-awesome case thingy
-indigo Giftcard



From my cousins and Aunt and Uncle
- Zentangles elephant shirt from Justice
-really soft lavender sweater from Urban Kids
- colourful scrunchi and monkey socks from Garage
-headband and minion bracelets from Claire's
Birthday party presents: From Jenny
- Foil art thing
-really soft polar bear
-Indigo giftcard
 From Jocelyn
- locking journal
-smelly pencil
-Justice Giftcard
From Melody
- 5x5 Rubiks cube
 From Emma
- Green is my lucky colour shirt from Justice
-Sparkle dust perfume
-The wizard of Oz stuffys
 
 From Amel
-create your own bath bombs
-Easter bunny
-Ardene Giftcard
 From Shanza
-Old Navy bag
 From Diya
-she made a homemade book
-lots of body wash
-Taylor Swift perfume
 From Yukta
-engraving art
-chocolate
-rebelle Nerf gun
-unicorn
shirt from Mexx
_colourful wallet
 From Dana
- Justice Giftcard
 
From Larissa
- AG book
-clothing from Spring field
 Hannah from AGDTimeblog and I did a birthday gift exchange she got me:
-love pillow
- pack of doll sized books
-Unicorn shirt
We also have matching shirts! This is hers!
Thanks for reading and I will talk to you later! I hope you enjoyed! Bye




























5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of cool gifts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the stuff you got is really awesome! I love the Unicorn shirt! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got really awesome stuff for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete